Forms and Policies
Massage Session starts at time scheduled if you are late the session appointments will end at the scheduled time reserved.
Sessions allow for 5 minutes at the end of session for you to dress and take your time leaving treatment room.
- When you are down with the cold or flu, please stay home and rest. If are having flu-like symptoms, please immediately to reschedule. It is policy to turn away all clients who are experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms. Massage Therapy is contraindicated when one is sick because it can make you feel worse. We also do not want to expose other clients to your illness. We will make every effort to reschedule your appointment in a timely matter.
Any form of Sexual intent or communication is not tolerated. If the practitioner feels compromised the session will end and the client will not be rescheduled.
- Packages may be purchased at a discount to the regular price. Please schedule all of the sessions purchased, if possible. Packages expire 6 months from purchase date and are transferable and non-refundable.
- If you have to cancel an appointment, kindly give 24 hour notice, this is an opportunity to offer that time slot to someone else. If you cancel in less than 24 hours, you are responsible for payment of the time reserved at your next session or it will be taken out of your package.
- All returned checks will be issued a fee of $25.00.
- Payment is rendered at time of treatment.
The following forms are designed to help us work together more easily:
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Sandy Martinelli, LMT